Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Little Bunny | Middle Tennessee Newborn Photographer

After my session this morning, I met MaddieJo - a sweet 4 days old. I was so excited for this session. You all know how I love my newborns, and I haven't had one in a few weeks. I think I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms! MaddieJo definitely wins the prize for most hair! She reminded me of Brooklyn so much at that age. MaddieJo was also the perfect baby - sleeping the entire session! This is a reminder to all of you Mamas-to-be that the earlier you schedule your newborn pictures, the better! I have found that sweet spot to be between Days 4 and 7. It's best to tentatively schedule your baby's newborn session while you are still pregnant.

Without further ado, meet MaddieJo -

Cox4

I love this picture of Mom and MaddieJo. So much emotion.
Cox3

Cox2

Cox5

Mom again? Nope! This is Grandma! I thought she was MaddieJo's aunt. You're beautiful, Granny!
Cox

I'll be back on tomorrow with more from this session. There are just too many to proof tonight!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy, Daddy, and Granny are def enjoying all the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest of them!! Will we ever be able to decide? :)

Post a Comment