Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lillie | Middle Tennessee Baby Photographer {Frogs and Faeries}

I only have time to post one from my session this morning (running out the door to sign B up for soccer. Nothing like waiting to the very last minute!), but it's a beauty. I'll be back on later to post the rest of the sneak peak.

You know I'm a sucker for those serious looks!

Dwyer1

As promised, I'm back with some more great images from this session! I was really going for what I'd like to call "girly-girl fru-fru" today. Lillie is such a beauty that I really wanted to play up to that. I hope I did her gorgeous-ness (is that a word???) justice.

Love, love, looovvvveee this one! I love the softness.
Dwyer4

I went for a very vintage feel with this one.
Dwyer3
What stunning blue eyes you have, Lillie!
Dwyer2

Happy First Birthday, girl! (Note to self: do this collage with Jake!!)
Dwyer5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I can't believe you got so many good shots. If I wasn't there, I would think Lillie was all smiles. We know better though, right? You rock! I can already tell it's gonna be a tough choice for chosing prints.

Erin Dwyer

Heather Latimer said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can't wait to show you the rest of them. Just a few more days now . . .

Post a Comment