Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bittersweet | Murfreesboro Baby Photography { frogs and faeries }

I've had three 12 month sessions in the past couple of weeks with my final one of the year on Thursday, and I have to say, I'm a little sad. It's been such a great year with all of my babies and I've gotten so used to seeing each of them every few months. I'm gonna miss you guys! I better see you in six months for your 18 month sessions!

Madison Claire:

Kendrick13

2 comments:

Joy said...

every time I see her I just am in awe she is just so stinkin cute. I will need to see all of these I can only imagine how cute they are. I can't believe she is already almost a year old.

Anonymous said...

I love the one leaning on the box, so sweet!
Leila

Post a Comment