Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm back!

Hello everyone!

I'm back - a few shades darker and peeling like crazy from my sunburn on the first day at the beach! We had a great time and were part of a sweet wedding of two amazing people. I promise I'll be blogging images from the wedding (as well as some of my own kiddos) just as soon as I have time to catch up on all my phone calls and emails!

But most importantly, I have some contest winners to announce!

Home Display contest - I received lots of great pictures showcasing my work around your homes. It is a wonderful thing to see my work decorating your walls! Here are a few samples from the winner:

P1060822

P1060819

And their gorgeous framed canvas:
P1060820

Please get in contact with me for your prize - a 5x5 cream frame with hanging ribbon. Cute! Whatever image you want!

Tiaras and Tadpoles Consignment Drawing for a FREE session winner is:

Katherine Miller and her 8 month old baby! Please contact me ASAP to schedule your session.

And because I'm such a cool person (!) I also drew two more names for 1/2 off session fee! These winners are: Kristen Elrod and her 4 year old and 10 month old, and Kay Duncan and her 11 and 15 year olds. Please contact me ASAP to schedule your session.

If you entered into the drawing at Tiaras and Tadpoles and book a session by October 31, you will receive a free 5x7 of your favorite image!

1 comments:

Joy said...

Jump by my blog I was just showing off some of your gorgeous work on there:)

http://wyattabbymom.blogspot.com/2009/08/little-redecorating-around-casa.html

Post a Comment