Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Riley - 3 Months | Middle Tennessee Baby Photography { frogs and faeries }

I've been working my little booty off this week to get galleries ready, blog sneak peaks up, orders packaged, etc because in just 5 short days, I'm heading off to the beach for a whole week! I'm so in need of this vacation, it's not even funny! No phone calls, no computer for 7 days, just sand, sun, and nice frosty cool beverages. Oh, I can almost feel my toes in the sand right now! It's not quite all pleasure though, two very great friends of ours are getting married right on the beach. As their wedding gift, I offered to photograph the wedding for them. I can't wait to create some awesome images for them!

Anyhoo, I'm rambling. This sneak peak is from a cutie patootie 3 monther named Riley. She has the most amazing big brown eyes. She is going to grow up to be a heartbreaker. Watch out, Daddy! :)

Aren't they the cutest little family?
RileyMason4

I love how light and airy this next one is:
RileyMason5

grin
RileyMason3

RileyMason2

This one is too cute - the bubbles and the "Get me outta here!" expression!
RileyMason1

5 comments:

Ketti Photography said...

Awww, love the bubbles! Great job!

Dana Jackson said...

Oh my - I LOVE the family shot! How cute is that? Beautiful portraits, Heather! Everytime I come to your blog, I'm blown away, again and again.

Gabensysmom said...

So sweet!! That first shot is just perfection! Love!!

Tina Ramirez said...

That first one is so precious but that 3rd one knocks my socks off! Beautiful!

Joy said...

Very cute

have a great time at the beach I just got back in today from trip #2!!:)

Post a Comment