Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, November 20, 2009

So Stinkin' Cute I Can't Stand It!!! | Murfreesboro Children's Photography { frogs and faeries }

Ava, that is! This kiddo just keeps getting cuter! I'm sure you all remember her urban session from this summer, and she was back last week for her two year session. As a photographer (and a parent!) you never know how sessions with two year olds are going to go. It could be easy-peasy, or I could walk away limping! This little girl was so sweet to me - no terrible twos here!

Bright14

Bright13

My clients have been rockin' in the wardrobe department here lately! Check out Ava's awesome tutu and cowboy boots! Mom even provided the rocking horse! Gonna have to get me one of those!
Bright16

And b/c we got a shot of Ava's footsies last session:
Bright15

I can't even start to tell you just how much I love, love, love this one! It is everything I strive for in my work! LOVE it!
Bright17

I just had to finish with this one. Everyone that has or has had a two year old will understand this look. :)
Bright18

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! I am laughing at the last one...I think she has that look quite often if she thinks someone is going to take something...anything...of hers. I think Brookelyn probably took her suitcase here or something and Ava was not a happy camper....Ava sure can cut those eyes! Glad you captured this for me so I can remember this little "princess" attitude forever! Your do awsome work! I love them.
Krista Bright a.k.a. Ava's mommie

Anonymous said...

LOVE the horse one, I said it last time but her Mom rocks with the clothing:) SHe is adorable!
Leila

Post a Comment