Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Do - Union Station Hotel | Wedding Photography {frogs and faeries}

Each and every day, I think of what a lucky girl I am. I'm doing a job that I LOVE. You know that saying/question that supposedly identifies your ideal job - What would you do everyday if you won the lottery/money was no object? I can honestly say that I wouldn't change a thing. I get to meet great people, travel to interesting places, and create memories that will last families a lifetime. What more could a girl ask for? :)

Yesterday, I had the wonderful opportunity to photography Mike and Mindy's wedding at Union Station in Nashville. This is an amazing hotel - a wonderful spot for a small, intimate wedding. This couple is so much fun! I truly feel like I have made lifelong friends as well as some of my greatest supporters. They were up for anything, and we got some great images as a result!

Mike and Mindy - thank you so much for including me in your special day. I had a great time with you all. Enjoy your sneak peak!

Normally, I save my favorite image until the very end (it's all about the suspense, right?) but this one just can't wait. I LOVE it!
Stokes9

That's right - he's one lucky dog!
Stokes8

Taking in the view:
Stokes7

Which train should we take? He, he, he. Thanks guys for letting me get a little cheesy!
Stokes6

How cool is this shot? We joked that Jack was the 5th member of their wedding party! :)
Stokes5

The ceremony was so relaxed and fun!
Stokes4

Stokes2

Stokes3

Mike - you can't even tell that the flowers were frozen! :)
Stokes1

Again, thank you for choosing me to document this special day for you. You all are wonderful!

Heather

5 comments:

Leila said...

Are you beggining to feel like I am your blog stalker? Maybe a little, I just love your work. What a fun wedding. You did a fantastic job capturing these two and I feel like I can totally see who they are by your images. You did a great job with the indoor lighting which I know is not always the easiest thing to pull off. They are going to be beyond happy with these!

Heather Latimer said...

Leila - Thank you!

I love reading your comments! Please don't stop! It's always wonderful to hear that someone appreciates your work.

Joy said...

Heather I really hope my FIL took it easy on you:) and you will forgive me and not hold it against me if he did not! ;)

Thanks for doing a wonderful job I can't wait to see the rest of the images please will you drop me a note also when the proofs are ready online.

Unknown said...

Heather Latimer; you are the best! Leila is correct; we love the few you posted and cannot wait to see the rest. You are a talented young lady. We are so fortunate to have you capture our "Special Day....at a special place".

Fans for life,

Mike & Mindy

From the Old InkWell said...

Heather, you did a wonderful job on the photos of this special couple on their special day! They can't praise you enough. You really captured the happy mood of all.

Post a Comment