Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Soon | Murfreesboro Maternity Photography {frogs and faeries}

Wow! It's amazing how behind you can get when you take a few days off to enjoy a holiday weekend with your family! I'm swimming in laundry and dirty dishes, not to mention editing! Agh! But I'm working on it! What's that little white speck I see? Oh, it must be the light at the end of the tunnel! :) he, he, he . . .

Anyhoo, I met a great couple on Saturday. This Mama and Daddy-to-be purchased our Mommy and Me package, so we'll get to see a brand new baby in just a few weeks. I'm betting she has a head full of dark hair too!

Dunn3

Dunn1

One of my personal faves. Isn't Mom just gorgeous???
Dunn2

Mom and Dad - take it easy, get lots of rest these last few weeks, and I'll be seeing you and Little Missy soon!

Those of you that had sessions last week, like I said, I'm workin'! I should have your sessions up shortly.

Heather

2 comments:

The Bohannons said...

Heather, the pics are awesome! So pretty! Bea, you look beautiful!

Leila said...

Love the third one too. Can't wait to see their sweet baby soon! Newborn shoots are my fave:)

Post a Comment