Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

From This Day Forward | Middle Tennessee Wedding Photography {frogs and faeries}

Saturday was hot - HOT. I don't think there was one person at the Slone-Wilson wedding that didn't know that! It's a good thing they had personalized fans for everyone to use! This was such a beautiful wedding. Melissa is just the sweetest bride, and Brent - you clean up pretty well yourself! :)

Melissa had planned on getting married by the river (and even taking some pics IN the river!!) but it was so muddy from the rain earlier in the week that plans were slightly changed. We still trekked down to the river for some formal shots.

I've got to tell you - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new assistant, Mary Lauren! She has such a great eye for detail and quirky angles. We complement each other so well. Thank you, Mary Lauren!

Without further ado . . .

The Slone-Wilson Wedding

Getting ready:
Slone15

Little Sis pinning on the broach
Slone16

Slone14

The details:
Slone8

Slone18

Slone9

Slone6

Slone5

Gorgeous flower girls:
Slone13

I'm mean it when I say it was HOT!
Slone7

Sisters
Slone12

Slone11

Slone20

Slone10

Slone19

The Ceremony:
Slone2

This was one serious kiss.
Slone1

Slone21

First Dance:
Slone17

This is what I mean about Mary Lauren being so full of awesomeness:
Slone4

And another cool one from ML:
Slone3

Thanks guys for such a fun (hot!) day!

Heather

9 comments:

marathonmommy said...

Gorgeous!!! I especially love their hands clasped in that 'dance' pose and your b&w conversions! Delightful! Great work, girl...can I get married again (to the same man, of course)???

~Amber said...

fab job!!! the bride is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!!!!!!! she's just beautiful and i love the flowers she chose!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images! And her ring is gorgeous - nice work there Mr. Wilson! At least I think he would be the Wilson in the Sloan-Wilson... I don't remember! The black and white "sisters" shot is beautiful.

Cherron said...

Gogeous!! I loved all the photos, and I also loved all the colors and details the bride and groom picked. The flowers in the jars were my favorite.

Aubrey said...

Beautiful!!! Such a gorgeous day...looks like you captured it perfectly!!

Anonymous said...

First dance shot is my fave. She did a great job making a summery feel to her wedding. Nice job and well worth the sweat it seems :)
Leila

Summer said...

Great job Heather! That first dance shot is just amazing! perfect!

Megan said...

Hi Heather,

These shots are wonderful!! You and Mary Lauren were so great to work with, and I appreciate you talking cameras with me for a minute, too! :)

You guys both have such a great eye; I can't wait to see the rest of the shots!!

~Megan (one of the bridesmaids)

jaimiers said...

Wow! Amazing! The first dance shot is just perfection. What a real, beautiful moment of love and joy. Gorgeous wedding!

Post a Comment