Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, June 12, 2009

Sweet Six Monther | Middle Tennessee Baby Photography {frogs and faeries}

Whew! I've been working all day to get caught up. As some of you may know, I'm a big reader. When I say big, I mean B-I-G! I'm pretty much useless until I finish a book. And for the past two weeks, I've been reading the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. If you're not familiar with these novels, they've been turned into an awesome show on HBO called True Blood. (Is it weird that I love anything with vampires? I'll blame it on my mama who let me watch Dark Shadows with her as a kiddo! Love ya, Mama!) The Season 2 premiere is Sunday night, and I'm so, so excited! Especially now that I'm almost done with the series of books. Anyhoo, long story short, I had to abandon the book today and worked ALL day! Right now, I'm afraid that my hand may be permanently in the curvature of holding a mouse! :0)

Meet Kate, my six month session today. She has the blondest hair and big ole blue eyes. Mom and Kate drove all the way down from Hopkinsville for their session! Don't I feel special!! Thanks Mom! I really enjoyed meeting you both. You have a super sweet baby girl!

I love her in the white here:
Cayce3

This is the first time using my new blue basket. *Sigh* I think I love it.
Cayce2

Angel baby:
Cayce1

I've starting working with this awesome framing company located in Cleveland, Tn, that produces some spectacular crafts. They have all kinds of colors of frames and insets to fully customize your print. Here is a sample of a pink frame with a vanilla wavy inset. So cute!
Item_0001 web


I'm off to bed to get a good night's rest before a super cool wedding tomorrow. The special couple is getting married in front of the river! I'm so excited. It's going to be a beautiful ceremony, and I'm stoked to be a part of it! Keep you fingers crossed that the rain holds off for us, and be on the lookout for an awesome blog post from the wedding in a few days!

Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am TOTALLY in love with the whimsical frames. I have 7 of them in my house :) I have an entire bathroom done with them. I can't get enough of them. They look soooo cute in kids rooms, so Moms you must get these frames! Adorable baby and lovely work as always.
Leila

Tina Ramirez said...

She really is a little angel! You did a fantastic job!

Post a Comment