Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Beautiful Boy

This morning, I had the opportunity to do a session with six month old, Baby M, his older brother, and his gorgeous mom. Baby M and Jake could be twins! Both have red hair and blue eyes, and they are only 11 days apart! We definitely have to get the kiddos together for a playdate!


Baby M was totally not into having a photo shoot today! We tried so hard for smiles, but he just wouldn't budge until the very end. Mom, I know you were worried that we wouldn't get any good images, but get ready to have your breath taken away. These are super! Definitely some worthy of wall enlargements or canvas! Mom - I can't wait to hear what you think!






I have some super cute ones with M's baby bum showing that I can't wait to make a storyboard out of!
Big Brother C

Look at that eye contact!

And for the grand finale . . .

I love the emotion shown here. This is why I do what I do!

4 comments:

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

Those are great I love the one of big brother and that great smile. The close up of little M is great also.

I can't wait to see the others.

BTW that deleted one was me-I really should proof read before hitting publish

Elizabeth said...

Heather, these are SO great! I cannot wait to see the rest!! Thank you for today.
Elizabeth

Brandi and Ray said...

I know this family and these pics are wonderful. You do an amazing job!!!

Brandi Lambert

Post a Comment