Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bellies and Babies Seminar

Tonight, I had the awesome opportunity to attend a photography seminar called Bellies and Babies. It focused on maternity and newborn photography. I am so excited because I have a shoot with a newborn baby girl tomorrow. I can't wait to try out some of the new things I learned!

There were also business and marketing aspects of this seminar, so get ready for big changes to come to Frogs and Faeries in the next few months. I am totally ready to take my photography to a higher level and turn my images into art! Don't worry - you know I love my clients, and I will still take care of you! Get ready for lots of incentives and rewards after these changes are in place!

Off to bed as it is almost 12:30 am!!!

Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment