Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Thursday, July 17, 2008

An Interesting Night

Tonight I hung out with the coolest family. And by coolest family, I mean that our session included an encounter with a snake, a lime green chair, and a pet butterfly! These are two of the sweetest kids! We had so much fun! Little Man E either has a future in modeling or politics. I can't yet decide which one! Miss K was so lady-like. I really enjoyed hanging out with this family, and we got some spectacular images. Mom and Dad - enjoy your preview! I'll be adding one with our pet butterfly tomorrow, but for now, I have a little girl waiting for me to tuck her into bed!

As promised . . . here's our pet butterfly!




These two are just alike . . . mischievous and full of life!


Look at those eyes!


He was so comfortable in front of the camera!



Simply beautiful . . .





Funny guy!



I love this one!


0 comments:

Post a Comment