Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A few changes here at Frogs and Faeries

I am implementing a few changes here at Frogs and Faeries. This is mostly to make my life less crazy! I love how busy I am and am so thankful for all of your business, but I have been thinking about how to streamline things to be more efficient. I tend to really throw myself into the things that I do, and to be quite honest with you, here lately, I have been really neglecting my home. You should see the piles (yes - piles!) of laundry I have to do. There are several changes that I would like to implement to make things here at Frogs and Faeries more efficient.

The first change that will begin immediately is that there will now be a $50 deposit required to hold your session date. Things are really busy around here and session dates are precious things. I am hoping that this will help keep people from cancelling at the last minute. This deposit is non-refundable (as long as you reschedule, this fee will transfer to that date) and will transfer to your package fee after your session. If you have an upcoming session, please send in your $50 deposit to save your date. You can mail a check to me at 1609 Antebellum Drive, Murfreesboro, Tn, 37128 (please include your session date on the memo line of your check) or if you would like to use a credit card, you can pay through PayPal. To pay through PayPal, please add a $3.50 surcharge to your total.

The second change taking place immediately is that on-line galleries will only be available for one week. After one week, they will be removed from viewing. If you need more time, there will be a $25 fee to rehost.

I am hoping that these changes will make things more efficient around here, which will in turn allow me to get your images to you faster! Sounds good, right?

Have a Terrific Thursday!

Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment