Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mason

This morning, I met up with Mason and his family for his one year session. This is the first time I have used Gregory Mill Park in Smyrna for a session. I really like it. I love the fence and the big trees. Mason was so good the whole time, but part I most enjoyed from the session was seeing Daddy (who is normally very laid back during sessions) jump, sing and blow bubbles. Something about some football game or something . . . :) :)

Doesn't the blue in his outfit really make Mason's eyes pop?
I love this one - and it looks just as good in color!
I love the sweet look on Mason's face here.
Aww . . . look at that pout!
After our formal session, we took Mason over to the Splash Pad. He wasn't too keen on it at first, but soon warmed up. Isn't he cute?


0 comments:

Post a Comment