Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Senior 2009

Yesterday morning, I met up with Bekah and her mom for a senior session. I had so much fun. I am completely in love with senior photography! Bekah was awesome and up for anything. She is absolutely beautiful and had the coolest clothes. I found a wonderful new location that I can't wait to use again. Bekah and Mom - enjoy!


Alright, folks, bring on the seniors! I'm ready for some more senior sessions!

Does Bekah look familiar? Maybe you're thinking of her gorgeous sister from this session.
Good looks must run in the family!

I love this shot!



She could totally be a model!
I love, love, love this one!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Girl those are great, where is this new location?

Heather Latimer said...

The columns and stone wall are at the Avenue! Look familiar now?

And the other great location is the Greenway entrance next to Old Fort Park. Lots of tall grasses and yellow flowers, plus a trail that I need to explore . . .

Post a Comment