Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Brother and Sister

I had a great session on Tuesday with super cute brother and sister duo. We had the session at their beautiful log home. Being the city girl that I am, I was definitely out of my element in the country. I had to stop for five - yes, five! - deer to cross the road on my way there! It's a good thing my husband wasn't with me because he would have tried to buy their house on the spot! Log cabin, wrap around porch, and lots of land - that's just his thing.

Thanks, guys, for inviting me into your home. Enjoy your preview!

IMG_6744

That's his sister's hat!
IMG_6602

I love this one, and Mom, I know you are going to as well!
IMG_6590

Love this girl!
IMG_6835vintage

Baby A had an amazing nursery. Actually all of the house was like something out of a magazine!
IMG_6815

Stunning!
IMG_6775bw

I just love all these red-headed blue eyed boys!
IMG_6687
Meet Mary Kate. I was so tempted to pack her up with all my things and take her home!
BryantSB1

Off to bed as it's almost 1:30 in the morning, and I have a session at 9:00 tomorrow, and one at 1:00, and then one at 3:00!! I'll be back on later this weekend to post more from my sessions yesterday.

Good night!

Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment