Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Sisters

I had such a great session today with two beauties! I had a blast with Addeline and Audrey. I think they liked me quite a bit too. Addeline even gave me her "magic" stick to keep! Thanks again, Audrey!

Mom and Dad - enjoy!

Addeline - Beautiful blue eyes are a definitely a trait these sisters share!
IMG_4946

IMG_4979bw

Audrey
IMG_5050

I love, love, love this one! I think I may add a texture to it.
IMG_5012bw

What a pretty girl! Again - look at those eyes!
PerrymanSB1
Something about this one speaks volumes to me.
IMG_5085

I have been anxiously awaiting this session because I knew I had just the right storyboard for it.
PerrymanSB3

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my word Heather!!
They are beautiful!! Forget Portrait Innovations, no more! We're a big fan.

Thanks again for your sweetness and ability to connect with the girls!

Kim Geary Turpen said...

Jill is one of my best friends... You did a great job Heather! They are beautiful!!! I love them!!!

Living to Love said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's all I can say....WOW!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those are absolutely beautiful. You had tow beautiful girls to work with. I am totally a fan of your photography.

Post a Comment