Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday's Session

Today, my hubby and I traveled to White House for a session with his aunt's family and her sister's family. We met in a subdivision that had the prettiest landscaping, a bridge, gazebo, and a waterfall. What more could a girl ask for? I have so many great images from this session; I can't wait for you guys to see them all!

Here are all the cousins.
IMG_4642
I love this one. I think it looks like he's praying!
IMG_4601bw
I love this girl! Her hair looked SO good! I think she totally rocked this picture!
IMG_4898
Aww . . . they really do love each other!
IMG_4626bw
4 boys and all with "A" names. Let's see if I can get this right!
IMG_4687
Ashton
IMG_4800bw

Avery (not Addison!)
IMG_4819
Addison (not Avery!)
IMG_4839

and Baby Alex
IMG_4719

The whole crew!
IMG_4931bw
I had originally decided to only include one pic of each kiddo, but I couldn't resist this one. I think it looks like the cover to a country music album!
IMG_4939

1 comments:

suzie said...

Thanks so much for taking time to do these pictures. They're awesome! The kids didn't even mind having pix made because you made it fun.

Post a Comment