Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shirley Temple Look-a-like

Rylee (who I think is a dead ringer for Shirley Temple!) came back to see me on Thursday. We braved the wet, muddy ground at Cannonsburgh as well as some pretty thick cloud cover, and got some great images. Rylee is such a sweet little girl. Usually this age is one of the hardest to photograph, but Rylee was a breeze!

Mom - enjoy!


This is a popular dress. It's the second time in a three days that I've photographed it!
IMG_6871
I love shots like this. Right in the moment and such a part of what the child is really like. I couldn't plan this if I tried. I always feel so lucky to capture shots like this.
IMG_6993vintage

Look at those curls!
IMG_6894bw

Sweet!
IMG_6971

Rylee's grandma made this cape. Isn't it awesome?
IMG_6933

Now off to prepare for my first session! I'll be back later to add my last session from Thursday and perhaps some from today.

Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment