Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, October 9, 2009

Expecting | Murfreesboro Maternity Photography { frogs and faeries }

This cute couple came to see me for a maternity session this week, and when Dad walked in with his guitar, I knew we just had to run out for some shots outside. I'm so glad we did because they are some of my favorite from this session. There is just something about being surrounded by Mother Nature that I can't resist!

Richards4

Richards5

Aren't they a gorgeous couple? I can't wait to meet Baby Ella!
Richards2

The belly:
Richards1

Richards3

4 comments:

Jaclyn Richards said...

Heather,

We love these!!!!!! We can't wait to see the rest!!!!

Jaclyn & Joel

Cherron | Raining Light Photography said...

I love the guitar shot in the field of yellow flowers. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

Those outside shots are so sweet and cool, love them!
Leila

Dana Jackson said...

I love the relaxed feel of the outdoor portraits - but I'll tell you - I love the emotion captured in the black/white portrait of mom/dad -their eyes/gaze is stunning!

Post a Comment