Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, June 6, 2008

Big Boy M

Tonight, I met up with Baby M, Mom, Dad, and their personal jester, E! :) E worked very, very hard for smiles, but to no avail! I have taken Baby M's pics since he was three months old, and Mom and Dad, my present to you for M's first birthday will be a picture with a smile! I promise~ even if I have to wear bells on my head! Even without a smile, I think these are GORGEOUS pictures. I know I said I'd only post one or two, but I just couldn't narrow it down! I love the colors, and man, oh, man, does Baby M have some blue eyes!

Mom and Dad ~ enjoy your preview!

Now, I'm off to get some sleep before our drive to the beach in the morning. :) Everyone be on the lookout for pics from the beach!







1 comments:

Libby Spears said...

I must say he is the most preicious boy I have ever seen. I am a bit partial, but I can still say it...right? Thank you for capturing our family's special moments. We are so happy that we found you.

Post a Comment