Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blog Contest - Update!

So far, we have nine extremely cute kiddies for the blog contest. I was hoping to have a few more entrants, so tell everyone you know to enter! I'll post the contestants' photos on Sunday, June 8th (from the beach! Yeah!) and voting will go from June 8th - June 14th. I will post the winner as soon as I get all the votes tallied. Click on the May link to view the original post with more details and info on how to enter the contest.

If you've already entered, good luck! Get in touch with all your family and friends and tell them to vote!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm tryong to figure out the blog contest. Am I just retarded? Where are the instructions? Help me out. Love ya!!

Post a Comment