Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The results are in . . .

and the winner is . . .
Jayse with close to 500 votes!!!

Thanks to everyone who voted and everyone who entered! This was so much fun!! Congratulations to Jayse! Please contact me to set up your session where you will receive a 16x20 mounted portrait and $25 session credit.

Remember, you receive a complimentary 11x14 just for entering the contest. Please contact me to set up your session! Please either call (268-7890) or shoot me an email (ebrooklyn704 at yahoo dot com).

If you have a date in mind for a session, you may want to go ahead and book it. My ad in The Savings Book goes out to over 70,000 homes on Tuesday, and I am anticipating lots of new clients!!

Finally, keep a watch out for the next blog contest. I'm thinking something with a 4th of July theme . . .

Heather

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Heather!! :)

Post a Comment