Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Madison Claire | Middle Tennessee Baby Photographer {frogs and faeries}

It's been 4 months since Madison Claire's newborn session, and she has grown so much! She is such a pretty baby. And let me tell ya - Madison Claire is one of those little buggers who smiles so pretty at me, and as soon as I bring the camera back to my eye, turns all serious! They have to be thinking - what is that big black thing in front of me! Even with all the big ole serious looks, we got some outstanding images!

One of the first images I took before Madison Claire went all serious on us!
Kendrick1

Love the tongue here:
Kendrick3

Kendrick6

I was so excited when Mom pulled this hat out of her bag!!!
Kendrick7

One of my faves!
Kendrick2

I'm in the process of creating a Signature Series line of images here at Frogs and Faeries that really showcase the emotions and relationships between parent and child. The Signature Series line of images will all be in black and white and mounted on a stand-out frame that comes ready to hang.

I asked Mom and Dad if they would be interested being models for me, and they were so nice to agree. This image was actually shot while Mom and Dad were trying to be serious, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the feeling of this one! Mom and Dad - as a thank you, I'm having this one printed as a gift to you!

Kendrick5

And I couldn't resist showing this one of Dad and Baby:
Kendrick4

3 comments:

Joy said...

I heard she had her pics made yesterday and I couldn't wait to see them! She is ADORABLE and as usual Heather you did a fantastic job, I will have to see the rest of these.

melissa said...

These are so cute! I love the fourth image...that hat is amazing! And her eyes are so big and bright!

Lacey said...

Love love love them!! Can't wait to see them all Amy!

Post a Comment