Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Roly-Poly Princess | Middle Tennessee Baby Photographer {frogs and faeries}

This morning, Addison was back for her 6 month session. I just adore this chunky monkey! I've been photographing Addison since she was just a few days old. Oh, how she has grown! Mom says that she is in the 97 percentile for height and weight! I love me some squishy babies, so I was just in heaven this morning. This was such a wonderful session. I have so, so many terrific images that I can't wait to share with you, Mom!

Enjoy your sneak peak AND check out Facebook - I'm going to post a couple more for you on there!

My $2 yard sale find - wooden tool box! Love it!
Allen1

Another yard sale find - $4!
Allen 3

Allen7

Addison really enjoyed these eggs. One even got stuck on her finger!
Allen5

I really struggled over whether to show this one in color or bw. I loved them both, but in the end the bw won, but only because I already have so many color previews!
Allen8

This is probably my favorite image from the session. Sweet!
Allen4

Addison was full of funny faces for me. I adore her expression here:
Allen6

Now, it's not always grins and giggles that I see from behind the camera. At some point during their session, most kids think I'm a little strange:
Allen2

Have a great weekend, everyone, and don't forget to schedule your jewelry mini session!

Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment