Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Sweet Cheeks | Murfreesboro Newborn Photographer {frogs and faeries}

Meet Miss Allie Grace, one of my best newborns to date! She slept like a champ and only pooped and pee-peed a time or two! She was just divine.

Sweet Cheeks -
Jackson7

Jackson4

Jackson3

I know some may say, "What? Hmm?" when looking at this one, but I just love her sweet hair!
Jackson5

I love how AG is holding her hands here. Sweet!
Jackson6

Mom and Dad are simply in love with their new little girl! They were both so sweet with her, and so good to let me just kind of take over and do my "thang"! :)

Jackson2

Jackson1

4 comments:

Joy said...

seriously I need to go back in time because that is the only way I will get some of these OMG too cute newborn baby sessions.

Where were you 3yrs ago and WHY were you not in my life then!!

Aimee said...

Wow Heather, those are fantastic! That first one is sooooo stinkin cute!

Photography By Alyssa said...

I agree these are all stunning.

Lasharne said...

That AGJ sure is a cutie and these are wonderful moments captured.. too cute!!

Post a Comment