Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mohawk | Middle Tennesee Baby and Family Photographer {frogs and faeries}

I had such a rockin' session yesterday. When Baby Cooper got out of the car, and I spotted his mohawk, I was stoked! You all know I love a good mohawk! This family was so much fun - not to mention gorgeous! I had a great time shooting you guys. Enjoy your sneak peak, and don't be afraid to leave me a little blog love! :)

Langan1

Langan3

And a close-up of the HAWK:
Langan2

Isn't he sweet?
Langan8

Langan5

Langan6

Langan4


Langan7

One of my favs from the session:
Langan9

I had an awesome engagement session this afternoon, but my eyes are so tired that I can't see straight! I'll be back on tomorrow with preview from that.

Heather

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A ADORABLE FAMILY!!! AWESOME PICTURES.

DENISE

Post a Comment