Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, April 10, 2009

Sweet Brown Eyes | Middle Tennessee Baby Photographer {frogs and faeries}

Baby R came today for her 6 month session. These sessions are always so much fun. I love this age. Baby Reygan is absolutely stunning! She has the most amazing brown eyes. And lashes for days!

I'll be working with Mom, Dad, and Baby Reygan again next week to create the face of Frogs and Faeries Signature Series. Keep your eyes on the blog for the release of our Signature Series Images!

Hollifield1

If you have a baby girl, you know that this is one of my favorite images to create for you! I just think it is so sweet!
Hollifield7

Love the BabyLegs and the little tongue!
Hollifield4


Ohh, one of my faves!
Hollifield6


Mom and Dad, head on over to FaceBook for an extra sneak peak!

0 comments:

Post a Comment