Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Monday, March 2, 2009

Four Days Young | Mt. Juliet Newborn Photographer {frogs and faeries}

I spent this afternoon with Addison and her awesome family, Mom, Dad, Big Brother Austin, Nana, and Jack (the sweetest dog ever! You know my address if you ever wanna get rid of him!!!). It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were doing Mom's maternity session. This family is so fun and had me laughing the whole time. Baby Addison was really pleasant and didn't poop on me once! Mom and Dad - thanks for inviting me into your home and allowing me to document this special time in your lives. I'll have your gallery up in no time!


Isn't she just perfect?
Stemmer7

I love the curve of Addison's back here.
Stemmer11


Stemmer9

Stemmer8
You know it's going to be a good session when this is the first image you take!
Stemmer10

0 comments:

Post a Comment