Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Houston - 3 Months | Middle Tennesse Baby Photographer {frogs and faeries}

Houston came to see me today for his 3 month session. I can't believe that he is already this old! It seems like just yesterday that I was at his house doing his newborn session. Need a refresher? Check it out here.

Houston is the cutest little chunk-a-monk ever! I had so much fun with him today. Mom - thank you again for a great session!

Wheeler3Mos4

Wheeler3Mos3

Wheeler3Mos1

And the theme of most 3 month sessions - hands in the mouth!
Wheeler3Mos2

Mom is so gorgeous, I just had to try out something new on her!
Wheeler3Mos5

I'll be back on later to post some from a mini session that I had this afternoon, but now it's off to dinner . . . without the kiddos! Yippee!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Heather, the photos are wonderful! I can't wait to have my baby and get you to photograph him! I am continually impressed by your work.

Post a Comment