Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mini Sessions Today | Middle Tennesse Photographer {frogs and faeries}

I had such a great time at mini sessions today! I had a couple of sick kiddos and one with a huge bump from a fall on the concrete that left a few spots open, but I couldn't have asked for a better day! I met great families and even snuck in some photos of my own kiddos!

Baby Shelby (don't you just love her name?)
Johnson2


Johnson1

Baby Shelby has her nine month session schedule in a couple of months, and I absolutely CANNOT wait! She is such a happy baby, and her family is soooo nice!

Jake who was not in the best of moods - but I still love it!
Jake1

We went straight to nap after this!
Jake2

I LOVE this one of B! Something about it just grabs me!
Brooklyn1

My mom found this umbrella at a yard sale this morning, and B just had to use it. I love how she decided to hold it on her own!
Brooklyn2

Mason is quite possibly the cutest almost 4 year old ever! I fell in love with him instantly!
Gilley2

Gilley1

Mason and his favorite book - Peter Rabbit
Gilley3

Mom was so pretty and dressed so cute that I just had to have her jump in on the action. Sweet!
Gilley4

Keep your eyes on the blog and on Facebook. I'll be announcing next month's special soon!

Heather

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Work!! Love Jake with tie, and the one of Broklyn looking away! Cant wait to do Brylee's.
What a good looking set of kids!!
Denise

Post a Comment