Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fresh | Murfreesboro Newborn Photography {frogs and faeries}

I've been waiting on Brody ever since his Mom and Dad came in for their maternity session a few weeks ago. Brody was delivered about a week early because the doctor thought he was going to be over 10 lbs if he went full term! Brody was born just 4 short days ago weighing in at 8 lbs 13 oz. I fell in love with his baby chunkiness immediately.

Mom, Dad, and Nanny were so nice to me, making me feel right at home. They even let me feed Baby Brody! It's been awhile since I've given a baby a bottle, so I was thoroughly enjoying it . . . that is until I felt a super hot trickle falling down my body. Yep, that's right, I got so pee-peed on! Thanks for the loaner shirt, Mom! :)

Wassel8

Wassel9

My sweet teddy bear hat again.
Wassel7

Ooh, look at those sweet chubby rolls!
Wassel6

Wassel5

17 comments:

Keri said...

Oh my...he is so cute! The one in the bear hat is adorable!! These are all wonderful...beautiful work as always!

Gabensysmom said...

How precious!! That sweet baby looks like his mommy! You did a wonderful job, I'm sure they can't pick a favorite!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Mom, Gorgeous Baby!!Great work Heather!!

Denise and Brylee

Anonymous said...

i love them!!!! U did a great job! thank you so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the teddy bear hat & the mommy & baby brody in blue!!! U are wonderful!!! Love Nannie
Thanks for being U!!!

Julie said...

Oh these are great! I LOVE the first one with him and momma!

Anonymous said...

Love them! What a beautiful baby!!!!!!!

Megan said...

such a cutie!

Dana Jackson said...

Absolutely perfect! You've been rocking these newborns - well, everything lately!!! Congrats to the new parents.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! Megan and Clint adorable pictures I love them all such a beautiful baby!!! Love Aunt Debbie

Melissa said...

Just gorgeous! An absolutely beautiful baby!!

Kristen said...

So sweet! Love the bear hat and the one with momma. Great job!

Nancy said...

He looks adorable!! Megan looks beautiful....we are such a lucky family!! Thank you for such beautiful pictures to share with everyone!!!
NaNa

Lindsay said...

these are gorgeous! Momma is stunning and Brody is adorable! :) Lovely job!

Aubrey said...

SO sweeeeeeet! He is just precious..I love all of his baby rolls!! Great job!

Cherron said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are PRECIOUS!

Summer said...

Sooo soo sweet Heather! I love the one with Momma sooo much!

Post a Comment