Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mueller-South Preview 1 | Tennessee Wedding Photography { frogs and faeries }

I have so many great, amazing, intense, wonderful images from last weekend's wedding that there is no way I can share enough to tell the story of Megan and Josh's wedding in one blog preview. So, I'm just gonna have to do a few! My awesome assistant, Mary Lauren, took care of most of the detail shots, and then she went to hang out with the guys. I was so relieved when she was returned to me unharmed! ;) Another great job, ML!

The details:

MSWedding1

The boys:

MSWedding2

MSWedding3

The girls:

MSWedding4

MSWedding5

Megan and Josh and family, thank you again for choosing Frogs and Faeries for your special day! We felt just like family and enjoyed every minute of it!

Stay tuned for Part 2 of the wedding and some other sneak peaks from this past week's sessions!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been anxiously awaiting this preview b/c you rock weddings and you didn't disappoint! These are so cool and fun. Amazing work as always! It looks like you all had a blast. I can't wait to see more.
Leila

Mary Lauren said...

get down with your bad self!
-ML

Gabensysmom said...

Awesome captures! Very fun shots, I bet they absolutely love them!!

Megan said...

Love the detail shots. Great job!

Jessica said...

Beautiful! I second Megan--especially love the detail shots!

Libby Benson Photography said...

Love them! You do amazing work!

Keri said...

Beautiful!! The detail shots are stunning! Great work!

Cherron | Raining Light Photography said...

What fun!!

Dana Jackson said...

Awesome captures, Heather! You really can do it all! I them all - I know the bride and groom are so happy.

jaimiers said...

This looks like so much fun!! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME WORK!!!!

LOVE,DENISE

Kristen said...

Awesome shots!

~Amber said...

these are absolutely spectacular!!! i looked thru them multiple times grinning ear to ear!

Mrs. South said...

Heather and Mary Lauren, you both are amazing!! I can't thank you enough for all you did for us! I can't wait to see more!!!!!

Post a Comment