Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Perfect | Murfreesboro Newborn Photography { frogs and faeries }

Yep, perfect. That's what Landry was tonight! Just perfect. His newborn session was finished in just 1.5 hours! That's record time for me as you all know that most newborn sessions last anywhere from 3-4 hours. He was a little fussy at first, but we swaddled him nice and tight, mom gave him a bottle, and the rest is history!

Mason5

Peek-a-boo little toes!
Mason3

A close up:
Mason6

Big Sis loves her little man!
Mason4



I haven't had many entrants into the contest as I thought I'd have. Come on, I know you got my work up all over your house. Surely your prints aren't in a shoe box under the bed. :) I'm extending the deadline for pictures of your images (see phone # post below for more details) until midnight Saturday, July 18. Winner will still be drawn on Monday, July 20.

I'll be out of the office from tomorrow until Monday for the Mueller-South wedding. I just know it is going to be a wedding people will be talking about for years to come. Can't wait to share the sneak peak with you all!

Heather

10 comments:

jaimiers said...

Aw, these are just so precious! I love all the close-up detail of that adorable face and those squishy lips! Fantastic!

Christine said...

These are perfect. The second one is my favorite, totally melted my heart :)

Jill Hardy said...

absolutely perfect! I love those little toes peeking out! what a beautiful baby and I LOVE the name! Gorgeous work!

Jessica said...

What a sweet, sweet baby--love the close-up!

Cherron | Raining Light Photography said...

Such a precious baby! I love the peek a boo toes.

Gabensysmom said...

Precious! Love the b/w conversion and that smooshy face...adorable!!

Dana Jackson said...

Perfection! Beautiful work, Heather, as always! I love them all - but especially loving the close up.

Keri said...

Beautiful work! He is just precious & I adore the one of big sister kissing his ear. You are so great with newborns...I'm amazed at your 1.5 hour session!

COUNTRY MOM said...

You take such beautiful pics:) They are all perfect.

Melinda Dillman said...

Gorgeous! Love these! How sweet!

Post a Comment