Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, July 3, 2009

Brady | Murfreesboro Newborn Photography {frogs and faeries}

Today I met Brady who is all of 11 days old. He was such a gentleman - never peeing or pooping on any of my blankets - not even once! Love him! He's totally rockin' a mullet right now with some gorgeous blond hair that is definitely a lot longer in the back. That's ok, Brady, I've heard that the mullets makin' it's way back. :)

Seriously though, he was such a great baby. With gorgeous parents to boot.

Moore1

Moore6

Moore4

Moore5

I was so excited to get to use my newest hat. Thanks Michelle! I love it!
Moore3

9 comments:

Michelle Lynn said...

O my heart skipped a beat. Absolute perfection!

jill said...

oh my Gooooood! The first shot, I would print that HUGE for my home, wow!!!! They look so peaceful and loving :) What a gorgeous family, and beautiful baby!

LOVE Michelle's hats too!

Cherron said...

Oh, wow! These are fantastic!! I really enjoyed looking at these.

Gabensysmom said...

Absolutely stunning and gorgeous! Love the emotions and feelings they provoke...so lovely!!

~Amber said...

PERFECT!!! baby, mom and dad, the moments you captured... all perfect!

Keri said...

Beautiful work!! These are all stunning but the family shot is simply amazing...perfection!

Laurie Sachs Photography said...

These are so sweet and beautiful, what a great looking family!

Dana Jackson said...

Beautiful work! I love the family shots - just beautiful.

Aubrey said...

Gorgeous! Perfection....that first picture is stunning! Love them all!!

Post a Comment