Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, August 15, 2008

Little Lillie

Meet my second session of the day - Lillie. She was one of the best babies I have ever photographed. She was so ready for her session! Lillie looked straight at the camera and smiled the entire time. Mom and Dad didn't even have to dance or sing songs to get her to look at me! We got so many good images today. I can't wait to get Baby Lillie outside for her nine months pictures!

Mom and Dad - Enjoy!

Isn't she just perfect?


Such a cute little girl!

I just had to include this one to show that, yes, Lillie is human! This little pout only lasted for about 30 seconds, and then she was good to go again! Love her!!!!

4 comments:

Photography by KRae said...

Wonderful captures!

Joy said...

that last one is hillarious and sweet all at the same time

Anonymous said...

Great shots but the last one takes the cake!

Kim Geary Turpen said...

Lillie is so cute!!! Great pictures!

Post a Comment