Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, August 22, 2008

Sara

Meet Sweet Sara. Sara is 4 months old, and the tiniest thing - ok, well, this is coming from a girl whose 6 month old could already be a lineman for the Titans! She was so smiley all morning. Sara's cousin, Ashlyn, stopped by for some pics together. You all may recognize Ashlyn as I did her 3 month pictures not that long ago.

Mom really wanted this image because we did a similar one at her maternity session where her husband and son's hands were on her belly. Now here are all their hands. I love how this image turned out, and I hope you do too, Mom! Isn't it funny how a few hands intertwined can say so much about a family?
Here's Sara and her big brother, Jacob. I love this one too!
Sara and her lovie!
Sara catnapped for about 20 minutes, and we got some really awesome sleepy baby shots.
Here's Sara and Ashlyn

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

They are all great! But I LOVE the hand one. I will remember that one for my October session.
:-)

Joy said...

Oh girl you make me want to have another baby just so you can do it pics when it is itty bitty.

But don't worry I just smacked myself and got that thought out of my head.

Heather Latimer said...

Ha, Joy! That's funny! Go ahead and have another baby. We can do maternity pics too! :)

Everytime I do a newborn session, I get baby fever! Then I realize how crazy things are around here with two, and reality sets back in!

But, it doesn't hurt to dream, huh?

Erica C said...

I love little Sara's facial expressions. Especially in the picture with her brother.
Too cute with her lovie.
Heather you do such a great job capturing these little moments!!

Post a Comment