Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Monday, August 18, 2008

My Baby's BFF!

A couple of nights ago, Brooklyn and I met up with my best friend and her daughter, Audrey. Audrey is about 7 weeks younger than Brooklyn and soooooo funny! She makes the funniest faces and can even cross her eyes, which is hysterical! Brooklyn and Audrey are such good friends. We only had about 35 minutes for the shoot, but we got a lot of great images in that small amount of time.

Tracy - enjoy your preview. There are lots more great images, and I can't wait for you to see them all! Which one is going to be your canvas?



1 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the photos and can't wait to see the rest. The more I look at them, I am really liking the one of her playing in the water. Too cute! I am very anxious to see them all and can't wait to see the one's in the petti's. You did such a great job in hardly no time.

I have no clue how I am going to choose! Did you have to make it so tough? lol

Thank you again!!!

Post a Comment