Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mr. Chase

This morning, I met Chase and his family. He is only a few days younger than Jake, but has sooooooo much more hair! He was such little gentleman. We got so many good shots today. I bought some cool new baskets and stools that I got to try out with Chase. I really, really like them! Mom, Dad, and Grandma - thanks for choosing me to be your photographer and enjoy your preview!
I love this one in b&w.




This Ernie was Chase's mom's when she was little. Isn't that grin the cutest?
Can't you just see how happy Chase makes his Grandma?
One of my favorites from the session. Check out the cool stool!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is Austin's BFF! They turned out Amazing. GOod Job!

The Fandel's said...

I just love them! Thank you so much for taking little mans pictures! You are AWESOME!

Post a Comment