Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sisters

Last night, I hung out with the coolest little ladies, K and K. They were so much fun, and they didn't even mind that I kept calling them the wrong names! K and K loved to have their picture taken, and even had some ideas for posing! :) For one picture, I joked with them and told them to pretend like they loved each other. Older Sister spoke up and said, "Well, we really do love each other!" How cute is that???? Mom and Dad - enjoy!

This one is definitely my fav from the session. I have always wanted a sister.






If you look closely, you can actually see me in K's eyes! How cool is that?

We finished up the session by catching some big ole bubbles! Fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, What a beautiful family! Great Job!! Denise

Post a Comment