Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Can you believe . . . | Middle Tennessee Maternity Photography { frogs and faeries }

That this hot mama is due in 18 days??? She's gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Mom and Dad purchased our Mommy and Me package, so I'm excitedly awaiting Baby. Mom and Dad don't know the sex of Baby, but I'm guessing boy (so, you guys can go ahead and buy all pink, ok?). :)

Sears5

I just upgraded to the newest version on Photoshop, so I'm playing around with a new logo. Something a bit more simplistic.

Sears4

Sears7

Sears3

Sears6

Sears1

4 comments:

Gabensysmom said...

Beautiful set! Mom is so beautiful, and the lighting is perfect! I'm sure they love it :)...great new logo too!

Melissa said...

What a beautiful mom-to-be!! Lighting is fabulous - beautiful images!

Dana Jackson said...

18 days?!? No fair! What an absolutely beautiful mommy to be. I love all of them - but especially the last!

jaimiers said...

Wow! She looks amazing! I love the pink/blue wrap in the first two--so cute! That last one is just beautiful. Amazing work!

Post a Comment