Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lovely Little Lady | Murfreesboro Baby and Family Photography { frogs and faeries }

Let me first start by saying thanks to everyone for being so patient with their sneak peaks and gallery previews. I wish I knew of a way to clone myself, but so far, nothing has come up on my Google searches. :)

Meet Brylie (I think I spelled that right!) - such a sweet 10 month old. She is perfectly plump and cheery. Dad was a great help with the smiles, and wasn't afraid at all to get right in close to me. Thanks, Dad!

Whorton1

This one makes me giggle:
Whorton5

Whorton3

I love the tones in this one and how her eyes pop:
Whorton2

Enjoying her snack. Love it!
Whorton4

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my GOSH! Heather. These look absolutely amazing. I love the one with the BIG ole smile in your chair. I am absolutely excited to see all of them and already know it will be too hard to choose!
Thank you so much. You were wonderful!

Gabensysmom said...

Gorgeous!! Love the first one and the last collage, awesome job! Congrats on all the work :)

jaimiers said...

What a happy, beautiful little girl!

Dana Jackson said...

I love the one one with the snack! What a great smile and the most beautiful eyes! I love them!

Ellie said...

I absolutely LOVE the Cheerios series!

Post a Comment