Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

She was so happy | Middle Tennessee Baby Photography { frogs and faeries }

This one - she was all smiles. Mom told me that she was a morning girl, so we scheduled her appointment for 8:30 in the morning, and she definitely didn't disappoint! Addison was all smiles right up until the end when I snuck in a serious one!

Stemmer22

Stemmer21

I have so many cute ones in the outfit that it was hard to show only one!
Stemmer20

And my serious one:
Stemmer19

4 comments:

Gabensysmom said...

Oh, I love the white...lately it's my favorite backdrop too. I love the clean look for some reason! Great job on these, awesome clarity...especially that last one!

jaimiers said...

I love the first one! The last one is just gorgeous, too. What beautiful eyes! Great work, I'm sure the parents will just adore each and every one!

Brooke said...

I love the pictures you took of my angel. I can't wait to see the rest. : )

Dana Jackson said...

Oh, what a happy baby! I love them all - but oh, the b/w is beautiful!

Post a Comment