Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Monday, September 21, 2009

Cannon | Murfreesboro Baby Photography { frogs and faeries }

Cannon is a baby after my own heart. I mean how perfect are we for each other seeing that my favorite toy is my Canon 5D Mark II??? I seriously considered naming Jake "Canon" but I was afraid my family might give me too much heck for it. :)

Cannon is the cutest, chunkiest 11 weeker ever! And a head full of hair too! I had a great time with his sweet parents during the session too. I am still in awe and so jealous of the story of how they met. :) :) :) He, he, he . . .

A funny side note from this session - earlier in the day, I had shared a KitKat bar with Jake. Which he immediately threw down on the couch (what was he thinking!!). And I sat on it. Yep - you see where this is going. During the entire session, I had a big brown spot on my booty. Talk about embarrassing when I saw it on there later that night! :)

Isn't he gorgeous?
White3

Lips:
White2

White4

White1

19 comments:

Brooke Stemmer said...

Awww...I love the pictures of sweet little Cannon.

Stacy Laine said...

That IS a cool name. I should name my next baby Canon! :) He is such a sweetie... love the juicy lips!

jaimiers said...

Aww, what a cutie! Love those lips! Great work!

Aimee said...

Sweet...that last one cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, ha that is a funny story. Yes, he is gorgeous! I adore that first one...
Leila

Anonymous said...

Cannon's Mommie says, He is my little PRINCE!! SO adorable. Great work!

Anonymous said...

I love, love love baby Cannon... he is such a cutie. These are some GREAT pics and hope to see more!
-Kristi Cowart

Anonymous said...

So Cute!!!

Kim Rogers

Anonymous said...

Those are GREAT pics! WOW what a good looking child and great photog!
KK

Anonymous said...

awh!! very cute! and not to mention...he must get his looks from his favorite aunt! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable..... The joy he brings to all is amazing... Your photography is amazing and brings out all the best features... I love them all - good thing i dont have to choose :) Heidi

Anonymous said...

Nana B says...TOO ADORABLE!!!!

Krysten said...

these are sooo sweet! He's beautiful!!

Dana Jackson said...

So sweet! I love that last one - beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

He is really a cutie patooty please more pictures

Aunt Barbara

willowonthewater.com said...

Love the lips! and he really is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What can I say ANG you have a PRINCE on your hands and as everyone has said "Those LIPS" too cute....

Anonymous said...

He has those "Pilkerton Cheecks". He so adorable.

Anonymous said...

love them, love them!!! Kim L

Post a Comment