Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Saturday, September 5, 2009

More to come | Clarksville Newborn Photography { frogs and faeries }

I promise that there will be more sweet images from this session, but I just had to post this one.

Quint1

And I have some great maternity images to share too. Be on the look-out tomorrow!

As promised (although a bit later than scheduled) here are some more sweet images of Baby Trip.

All babies have a certain "thing" that soothes them. Be it rocking, back patting, shooshing, rubbing between their eyes, and it's my job to determine what this is in each baby I photograph. With Trip, it was a blanket - being swaddled in it, having it draped over him, or simply behind his back. Once I figured this out, he was out like a light!

Quint4

Quint5

Quint3

Quint2

5 comments:

Megan said...

such a sweetie!

Jaimie said...

Adorable! Love the pose!

Dana Jackson said...

Ahhhh - so sweet! I love them all - but really love the wrap - beautiful color. He seem so peaceful!

Gabensysmom said...

OH, pure sweetness! I love the light and clarity in all of them...perfect!

jaimiers said...

What a sweetie! You did a beautiful job capturing him. I just love the hand on his face in number 3.

Post a Comment