Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ava's Almost One!

I had a fun session tonight with Ava and her family as well as another family you'll recognize (I'll post their session in a little bit.). Ava is definitely an on-the-go girl! She has been walking already for a few months, and let me tell ya - she is fast! I had fun chasing after her.

IMG_3503
She has the prettiest deep blue eyes.
IMG_3519

This rock was our saving grace! Ava enjoyed walking around it and climbing on it, so I was able to get some really great shots because of it!
IMG_3644

IMG_3640

I just love this new lens and the light it captures!
IMG_3716

Isn't this scene just gorgeous?
IMG_3729

IMG_3608

Half-way through our session, Ava took a tumble - right onto the muddy ground! I bet you couldn't tell in her pictures though, could you? Mom and Dad did a great job of cleaning her up!
IMG_3609

0 comments:

Post a Comment