Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, October 24, 2008

VIP Drawing!

I haven't had my monthly drawing for a VIP gift since the first month I did it. Eeeek! Terrible, I know, but as the old saying goes, I guess it's better late than never! This month's (and September's!) drawing will be for 2 - yes, 2! You all know me, always trying to make up for slackin' - 5x5 mounted prints on easels! These are super cute and would look wonderful sitting on your desk!

As of right now, I have 4 VIPers (Spears, Geary, Durham, and Hazlett). I also have several folks who are very close to their 5 referrals (S.Owens, Kelton, Leeman), so keep spreading the word about Frogs and Faeries, and you'll be there in no time!


And the 1st winner is . . .







Denise Durham!


And the 2nd winner is . . .










Libby Spears!

Congratulations ladies! You can choose an image from any of your previous sessions, or an upcoming one.

Have a wonderful, rainy Friday!

Heather

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What the crap. I swear my luck stinks! :-)
Maybe next time, surely!

Post a Comment