Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Mini Sessions Available!

I am opening up two days in October for Fall mini sessions. Want pictures of your cutie in their Halloween costume? Or in a great Fall outfit with bales of hay, pumpkins, and mums? If so, don't hesitate to get in contact with me!

I am opening up Tuesday, October 21 from 4 - 6 for five mini sessions. I am also opening up Tuesday, October 28 from 4 - 6 for five more sessions.

Mini sessions will last approximately 25 minutes. With this session, you will receive 8 -12 images to choose from hosted in an online gallery. You will also receive your choice of 2 5x7s and 8 wallets or 10 Fall cards with envelopes!

Mini sessions are $50.

To book your spot, you can either respond here or send me an email (ebrooklyn704@yahoo.com). First come, first serve, so hurry!

Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment