Why should you invest in custom portraiture?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Website!!!!

My new website is live! The address is still http://www.frogsandfaeriesphotography.com/, but it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better now! It is definitely still a work in progress, but don't be afraid to stop on by. I hope to have it completely finished within the next week.

I also want to take the time to thank all of my loyal clients. I have spent the past 2 1/2 years devouring everything I could about photography, honing my skill, and practicing on some wonderful subjects. I feel that I am now at a level comparative to the top photographers in our area.

With the completion of my new website, I will also be incorporating my professional pricing guide. There will be several policy changes as well as price changes. If you have already booked a session for November, current pricing will, of course, be honored. Once the new pricing guide is in place, all subsequent sessions will be subjected to these changes.

With these policy and pricing changes, I will be moving into more of the fine art realm. My goal is, and always has been, to create amazing memories to decorate your home and life forever. I will be offering fine art canvases, exquisite proof books, leather bound coffee table books and framed artwork.

Keep spreading the word about Frogs and Faeries. VIP clients receive a discounted price guide!

Thanks again to the most wonderful (and beautiful!) clients in the world!

Heather

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I cant get it to come up. It says under construction.

Heather Latimer said...

ahh, no way! It comes up for me. Ugh . . . technology!

bethbuckner said...

Looks good Heather! You have been quite busy.

Post a Comment